Page 1 of 1

Work experience documentation for the EASA part 66

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009 16:49
by easaman
Training CAT A1, A2, A3, A4, B1.1, B1.2, B1.3, B1.4, B2
Training modules cost from Euro 20 to Euro 70 depending on their size!
Courses will be open for 180 to 200 days. You may get extension by buying several modules.

To take exams you need to complete and return the application form, send a photocopy of your valid passport and make the necessary payment.
EASA part 145 work experience must be shown when all theory module exams were successful for the EASA part 66 licence!
There are many equivalent licenses for certain areas in the world - Please see my new LMS for info!

Having passed all theory exams, you must apply for the licence and prove sufficient EASA part 145 work experience in a work experience log book within five years!
On my system you study at home through the internet . Approximate licence cost!

How my exam preparation works is here:

The logbook is not an EASA rule, but without a logbook you will not get your licence!
You can also create you own logbook or use/modify one of the samples below.

The all module student coaching for 500 Euro includes also logbook subjects to add in your personal logbook!

UK-CAA Licence guidance!

CAP 741: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Log Book - Sample

Here you can order the CAP 741 Aircraft maintenance engineers log book:
Corporate Author: Civil Aviation Authority Publisher: CAA

This document is introduced by the Civil Aviation Authority to be used by Engineers as a record
of the individual's employment history, experience and qualifications and can be used to confirm
technical competency when applying for a licence, examination or seeking employment..

If your experience has been gained in an EASA 145 Maintenance Organisation but an overseas company, original logbooks/worksheets and examination certificates will be required.
If your experience has been gained outside an EASA 145 Maintenance Organisation then you will be unable to proceed with your application at this present time.[/url]

Once you are having your basic licence you need aircraft classroom type training and AW 139 OJT course for first type rating!


EASA Teil 66 Logbook Deutsch - Nachweis praktischer Tätigkeiten

AESA partie 66 Logbook Français - Relevé Tâches Pratiques Aéronefs

EASA part 66 Basic Practical Logbook

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2010 08:30
by easaman
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Basic Practical Logbook - Swiss Logbook

From this logbook you can also derive the CAT-A, B1 or B2 differences.
This is also very good for your licence extension!

AME Log Book Canada

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012 11:11
by easaman

CASA Australia: AME Schedule Of Experience

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012 11:25
by easaman