EASA part 66 / JAR-66 HowToGet your Cat A - B1 & B2 licence

NON-EASA member Country aircraft engineers

Postby easaman » 01 Oct 2009 11:03

Excerpt from UK-CAA: The Engineer's Licensing Guidance Document


EASA do not recognise licences and qualifications gained outside of the EASA Member States, including qualifications gained from JAR/Part-145 organisations outside of the EU Member States, where approval has been given based upon local requirements, which may differ markedly from those of the UK. This also includes JAR/Part-145 approvals issued by the UK CM. Non-EASA aircraft maintenance engineers wishing to pursue the Part-66 licence must complete all relevant requirements according to the licence being applied for Previous aircraft maintenance practical experience within a Part-145 organisation may be counted towards the total experience requirement providing acceptable evidence of authenticity of the experience is provided.
The CM is unable to conduct individual assessments prior to licence application.

This means that you must take exams for all modules from the beginning on!
Please contact the licence issuing authorities also for your work experience to be accepted!

So, here is How To Get the EASA part 66 CAT A - B1 - B2 licence!!!
Otmar Bender - easaman@EASA66.eu
EASA part 66 licence training by internet!
Training Site is: www.easa66.info
Modules cost Euro 20 to 70 depending on size and are available 180 - 200 days
Site Admin
Posts: 399
Joined: 08 Mar 2009 14:54

Return to EASA part 66 / JAR-66 HowToGet

Design by GB